On the Road AGAIN
well,in two days we are headed to Mobile, AL to visit Daniel's mom. I'm very excited to go because I haven't been yet. From there we are headed to B-ham to see some supporters and family. Then to Atlanta to see friends and supporters... Then off to Winston area (Lake norman) to be a part of Abby and Daniel (high school buds) wedding. Jimmy, we want to see you sometime while we are in that area :o) At the end of July Dan's mom is generously taking us to LA to meet her family and see the area!!!! We are soooo very excited. We can't wait to come and see all of yall, hopefully making it to Charleston and Florence in there at some point. We love yall, sorry for lack of updates. Orlando has been busy and crazy...it has been fun getting to know the other staff, but hard to get time with students because Disney has them working a lot. More updates soon :o)

3 Comments:
Hey strangers! I'm being random because I found your link on the Vestal's blog. Nice to know you two are doing well! Fun! If you are as nosey as I am you can look at our blog too: thepancoasts.blogspot.com
Keep it real :)
Tiffany (Annis) Pancoast
Dude! I can't wait to see you two. Much love from Charlotte.
Yall are some serious road trippers. I am in Charleston for one more week before heading back up to the Ville (Louisville) to coach soccer and continue the seminary thing. I miss the 33ers.
Much love,
Delio
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home